Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look clean. What they may not know is that, over time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. To increase the useful life of your carpets and upholstery, most carpet manufacturers recommend you have them cleaned regularly every 12-18 months - and that could be before you even recognize they’re dirty.
Some homeowners may choose to clean their own carpets and upholstery with either a heavy-duty vacuum, home steam cleaners or other portable cleaning units. These options, however, do not have the power necessary to remove deeply embedded soil, dust, spots, and pet odors, and they lack proper water extraction. Furthermore, portable units that use water may not achieve the temperature needed to properly care for your carpets and upholstery. The best alternative is to hire a professional, certified carpet cleaning company that uses truck-mounted equipment and hot water extraction to remove the deep down dirt.
Compare our cleaning equipment against the competition to see what makes us better
1. Heavy Duty Vacuum- Use of high-speed commercial vacuum for maximum removal of dry soil (When needed).
2. Chemical Preconditioning- Application of specifically formulated chemicals for maximum soil suspension.
3. Spot Removal- Special chemical agents will be used in attempts to remove persistent spots. Fabric safety will remain paramount in work of this type.
4. Hand Tooling- Baseboard and entry areas will be hand tooled in order to maximize results in these difficult to clean areas.
5. Carpet Repair- We will perform minor carpet repairs before cleaning at no extra charge. Major repairs will be accomplished under separate contracts.
6. Furniture Moving- The utmost care is exercised in moving furniture items during cleaning. Moisture resistant foam squares will be placed under all legs to avoid rust or furniture stains.
7. Heavy Duty Jet Extraction- Exclusive use of truck mounted steam cleaning equipment for soil removal.
8. Rotary Jet Extraction- Use of rotary jet extractor for removal of maximum soil in traffic and heavy soiled areas (When needed).
9. Protector- Use of SCOTCHGARD or Teflon carpet protector which repels soil and staining materials and prolongs the carpet life.
10. Deodorizing- Use of a commercial chemical deodorant to maximize neutralization of carpet odor.
11. Disinfection- Use of a commercial disinfectant to kill odor causing germs and bacteria.
12. Raking or Nap Brushing- The use of a professional brush, comb or rake to aid in restoring the fluff and set of the carpet pile. Assures faster drying and gives the carpet a finished, detailed look.
Your furniture is one of your biggest investments. So choosing who to do your upholstery cleaning is no small decision. We are specially trained in the care of all fabric types, even the most delicate, so you can feel comfortable in knowing we will choose the proper upholstery cleaning solution for your furniture. And using specially designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices, we will ensure the entire piece is completely clean.
1. Complete Testing – You will be informed if we anticipate problems.
2. Thorough vacuuming to remove dry soil.
3. Solvent pretreatment to emulsify oils in arm & headrest areas.
4. Detailed pre-spotting as required.
5. Chemical preconditioning to suspend packed soil.
6. Jet Extraction – Gentle but thorough rinsing with maximum extraction.
7. Deodorizing and disinfecting to assure your protection.
8. SCOTCHGARD or Teflon fabric protector to repel staining materials and prolong life.
9. Post cleaning touch up and finishing.
What to do in case your carpet gets flooded:
Water damage to carpet is a common occurrence and, if handled properly and promptly, the problem can be minimized. The first thing you need to do is locate the source of water, then act promptly to stop it!
Next, move furniture out of wet areas to prevent further damage. If a piece cannot be moved, place aluminum foil under legs to prevent staining of the carpet and absorption of the water into the item. If an item is moved and is wet, put pads under it to prevent staining in the new location.
In case of a sewer backup the carpet should be rinsed on the first service call. Then the situation should be evaluated to see if the carpet is salvageable. Priority consideration should be given to health.
System Kleen is certified in the restoration of water damage. We have received the latest up-to-date training and information available to industry.
What procedures should you expect from your professional cleaner?
1. A disinfectant should be applied to carpet and wet areas to kill bacteria and odor and insure areas are safe to work in.
2. Extract as much water as possible from the carpet.
3. If the carpets are left alone to dry, the backing may rot. Drying the carpet is a must. Air movers and dehumidifiers made for drying carpet are available. If the carpet is stretched over a separate pad, the air mover is placed under the carpets to properly dry it from the backing up. Glued down carpet is a little different. If it is pulled up, the carpet can be damaged. It should be dried with the air mover placed on top of the carpet.
4. Wet pad must be inspected. Depending on the conditions, the pad may have to be removed to quickly dry the carpet.
5. When the carpet is totally dry, if it isn’t damaged, it may be reinstalled.
6. Cleaning and deodorizing is recommended as a final procedure to revitalize the carpet.
Carpet manufacturers apply protectors at the factory to help your carpets stay cleaner longer. But, with foot traffic and vacuuming, this protection wears off over time. Having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner. And it gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains. Reapplying protector helps restore protective properties to your carpet, helping to extend its life and making it easier to care for. Deodorizers: Let’s face it. When your carpet smells, your whole house does, too. But tough organic odors are no match for our Carpet Deodorizer, an enzyme-powered deodorizer designed to attack odor-causing organic sources. The enzymes in deodorizers eliminate odors from urine, feces, vomit, sour milk and more by actually digesting the organic matter that's causing the smell - leaving your carpet smelling fresh and clean again.
We provide professional rug cleaning for your cotton, wool, silk, and synthetic rugs.
We can clean and treat areas that have been damaged by animal urine. We then treat areas with a special deodorizing solution especially create for this type of damage.
We can perform minor carpet repairs and stretching if needed. These services will cost extra.
This service can remove many odors that normally would be impossible to destroy such as smoke.
We also provide professional mold remediation to our commercial clients. We are certified and well experienced in this type of cleanup.
We proudly use The Butler System carpet cleaning machines. No other cleaning machine is more prestigious to own, outperforms, is more powerful, provides more unlimited hot water, offers more standard and optional features, lasts longer...or is manufactured and supported to higher standard than The Butler System…none!
System Kleen Techs are professionally trained in:
Our company offers a 100% guarantee of satisfactory workmanship on all our services. The only reason we can make such an offer is because we believe in our service. Our equipment is unique, and our processes are unsurpassable. Additionally, we select only the type of personnel you yourself would invite into your home, and train them to be experts in their field. So relax, we gladly accept responsibility for you furnishings when we are a guest in your home. Our responsibility is to serve you well, always.
Call Today For Your Free Quote! (208) 884-3300